Includes a list of all documents within the specified time frame and identifies the apparent record title owner(s), and any unsatisfied mortgages, liens, and judgments which appear of record.
Final Title Search
Shows all documents recorded since the date of the initial title search.
Ownership & Encumbrance Report (O&E)
Identifies the apparent record title owner, the last deed of record, and any unsatisfied mortgages, liens, and judgments which appear of record.
An update of the initial O&E, typically ordered to include a new deed and/or mortgage.
Checks for any new recorded documents since the date of the last abstract certificate or title product issued prior to recording, searches the names of the current owners, and searches the names of the parties listed on the document to be recorded.
Name Search Report
Searches the names requested for:
- any unsatisfied judgments or renewals thereof;
- transcribed judgments;
- Federal tax liens or other Federal liens filed in the North Dakota Central Indexing System,
- any petition, decree, order, or bond, by or in a bankruptcy court, which has been filed or recorded with the Register of Deeds;
- North Dakota state tax liens; and
- liens filed in the North Dakota Child Support Lien Registry.