top of page

1031 Exchanges

Under Section 1031 of the United States Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. § 1031), a taxpayer may defer recognition of capital gains and related federal income tax liability on the exchange of certain types of property, a process known as a 1031 Exchange.

Contact Gibbens Law Office to get started on your 1031 Exchange.

bottom of page